Partnering to make a house your home through financial education and home ownership skills.
Hezekiah House is designed for those looking to take the next step in their dream of owning their own home. This program will provide clean and safe rental units for up to 36 months for families who are working hard to better their futures.
At the end of their stay, renters may be eligible to receive up to half of their total rent paid back in the form of a cliff-vested savings account to be used for the down payment on a future home!
- Be partnered with a long term mentor.
- Receive up to 50% of their paid rent back
- Receive credit education and counseling
- Learn the ins and outs of home management
- Meet other families working towards the same goals
All Hezekiah House units will be located near community congregations to provide positive spiritual care and community for participants.