Partnering to make a house a home through financial education and home ownership skills.
Hezekiah House is designed for those looking to take the next step in their dream of owning their own home. This program will provide clean and safe rental units for up to 36 months for families who are working hard to better their futures.
At the end of their stay, renters may be eligible to receive up to half of their total rent paid back to aid with down payment or closing costs for a future home!
- Be partnered with a long term mentor.
- Receive up to 50% of their paid rent back
- Receive credit education and counseling
- Learn the ins and outs of home management & ownership
- Meet other families working towards the same goals
The goal is for Hezekiah House homes to be located near a congregation to provide positive spiritual care and community for program participants.